So this is my first blog post ! I've wanted to start up a blog for a while now because I love reading them and adore fashion !!!
FINDING A NAME FOR THE BLOG HAS BEEN THE HARDEST PART lol. I might still change it ! But anyway, I'll start by telling a tiny bit about me -
My name is Nikki, I'm at uni at the moment studying visual arts, I love fashion so much - at times a little to much?! ... Nahhhh ! As a student i'm always looking for a bargain but want to look good all the time so I search for bargains where ever I go! This blog will consist of my inspirations, thoughts and finds. Aswell as just random stuff i find interesting.
I hope I get some subscribers!!!
Anyway - Now to the fashion part :)
Yesterday I recieved an email from New Look informing me of the sales, so I went and had a look. I ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes at very resonable price! and a wooden necklace. I cannot wait until they get here! I'll post picture when they do :)
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment