So, this post is going to be about - yes, you guessed it - HAIR! So everyone has bad hair days don't they? My life at the moment kinda of seems to be one! Long story short - Last October, after months and months of debated I took the plunge and had my hair cut like Frankie Sandford. When I had it cut I absolutely loved it and for months I was so happy I did. I'm a creature fo change though - I like things to change and try and mix up my look a lot and this hair style restricted me massively! I tried instead of changing the cut, to change the colour. I went red, black and attempted blonde for the very first and last time in my life. All so called "solutions" were a bust. I missed being able to put my hair up 5 mins before I run out the door to uni. So I decided to grow it!
This was February time and we are now in July - so it has had time to grow. It's been hard though! lol. At times when I had bad hair day after bad hair day I wanted to cut it all of again! But I haven't! I've been dababling with hair extensions for the past month or so and it's made me feel so much better about my hair! So at the moment without extensions it's jaw length - Can I just say though - Hair Extensions, my best friend ever! I can do loads with them! I can put my hair up like I so craved!
So I have been on Youtube looking for tutorials on top knots, because like I said in yesterday post, I want to know how to do them! I found the perfect tutorial for short hair! LIKE MINE!
This is the link - Tutorial
when I attempt mine I will be trying out a hair donut in black Just so you can't see through it.
This one is from New Look but you can get bigger ones for £1 from Primark.
These are some other hair accessories I thought were cool too!
All from New Look.
Dressing up the Top Knot - I would maybe add extensions for more volume and bigger bun. I would also put hair around the bun. Once ive done mine I'll post a pic. Having camera troubles at the moment though.
Whats your go to hair style?
Nikki
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment