03/07/2011

Meow!

So I have had a pretty hectic few days! I had my best friend from home come up to see our (mine and my boyfriend's) new house for a few days, so there was lots to get ready! After 2 days of giggles, movies, food and lots of shopping I came home with her, to surprise my mum. Luckily my mother was very surprised but should of told her before hand! As I spent the first night on the sofa as my bed had been taken apart to swap rooms - so was a a bit of fail on my part!! 

Anyway! It's sunday now and as I trawl the online looking for the perfect garden party/birthday party outfit I been thinking about these babies!






These Tom Ford Nikita Sunglasses. They are amazing! So is Kourtney Kardashian, one of the most stylish women in the world in my opinion. I will be doing more posts about her!
They retail for about £240.

So here are some more purse friendly options - 

Republic £12.99

 Asos £12
 Asos £12
Topshop £16

And I've found an amazing pair on Ebay too! Have a look!

Anyone found any other sizzling summer sunnies?!

Nikki
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ah love them and all those kimonos! welcome to the blogging world and keep in touch xx

    ReplyDelete