19/07/2011

Oh so Autumn!

To anyone that has read my blog over the past couple of weeks you will have noticed that I haven't blogged for a weekish! Well, It's been a busy week! I threw my mum I surprise 50th birthday party and that took up every minute that I was awake! But went very well and was soooo worth while! Anyhooooo, I will not be taking anytime off from blogging now, PROMISE! :) 


Every year I'm in this predictament - It's only July yet a lot of Autumn/Winter ranges has been released! I personally am in 2 minds! I love the winter - on the scarfs and boots but don't feel like I have had a proper summer yet! So do you keep buying for the summer hoping some sun will come or start stocking up for winter because after all - we do live in england!



These are my favs that I've found. 

Felt hat and maxi skirt - New Look
All boots, scarf, yellow blouse, flowery blouse, tres cool top and jumper - River island 
Pink top - H & M
Pink Blouse  - Peacocks
Jeans, Bobbles
Faux fur coat - Next - LOVE THAT!!!

Can anyone help with my problem?! Buy for now or for next season?

Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment