This post is going to be about Interior and homely bits. I always loved this sort of thing when I was at home - but ever since my man and I moved in together earlier this year, interior design has become I massive passion of mine that I just can't seem to get enough of! As this is our first home, I'm trying to create buckingham palace! But I do want everything to be just so and most importantly US!
My mum told me when were decorating "your home will become like the 4th bridge" once you've finished you will just want to change it all over again! This is so true as I am already planning the re-decorating of the living room! This time choosing a fresher and lighter colour!
Whilst I compose my mood board - full of colour swatches and fabrics ( I realise normal people don't do this, as an art student though it's hard not to!) I am looking for those little bits and bobs that make our home well ME! haha.
All these bits are from Next so they are on the pricey side - I will be going to the Mecca that is Ikea too!
Does anyone know any online that does cool home stuff, that might be more of a small company? Any other cool ideas?
Nikki
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment