01/08/2011

Hero and Cape Lauch!!

Sooo, when this little gem dropped into my inbow yesterday, I was delighted to see what was inside the e-mail!

"Hero&Cape is a new British clothing label, bringing you T-shirts featuring creative hand drawn graphics that are individually printed to order. We strive to bring products to you that are unique and different and Hero&Cape is driven by products that are as unique to you as a superhero's cape!"

To be honest, I cannot resist a oversized tee, they are so easy to wear yet fashionable and perfect for every season! Hero and Cape have launched today and I for one am very excited!

www.heroandcape.com so got to this link andcheck out the capsule collection with a difference! It's like wearing a piece of art!
These are my favs!





 To be honest, I love everything on their site! They are gonna to be huge.. So go to their site www.heroandcape.com and I'm sure you will fall in love with everything too! Not only do they sell hand printed tee's on their site they also have jewellery and accessories.


P.S - this post was suppose to go up on launch day so sorry to Hero And Cape for the lateness!! 


Nikki
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment