19/09/2011

In a week today I will be back at uni and I know my life will get a lot busier. I won't have time to do all the pointless things I have been for the past god knows how many months! This is basically looking online at clothes, youtube and blogs to get my fashion fix - this actually makes me incredibly sad! I will still be blogging on here and republic's the edit though :) even if it kills me!

So at the moment I'm just making a mental list of all the things I need for uni again (practical this time) this at the moment consists of - 

  • A huge bag to fit all folder etc.. in! I did a post about the satchel from topshop on Saturday but then I found this baby and have fall for it MORE!

I shall be going to my nearest New Look to find this!

  • The perfect and comfortable jeans (which I shall be doing a post on)

  • Comfy but cool shoes!
  •  And make up - lots of it!
    I did an elf shop last night so when it comes I will show you what I got, can't wait!
And is all I start of with then build on it through the year. I know this looks really simple and boring but believe me, it's struggle to get up in the morning so you just want something comfy but that you feel stylish in. These babies will do the trick.
P.S: obviously you wear your other clothes with these! You do have to wear a top! Lol. But these jeans are so awesome that you can do shirts and it will look effortlessly cool!

Nikki
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Have put those shoes in my NewLook basket about 6 times now - alas, I have to wait for the money first. Primark also have some swanky blazers for £5 apparently!

    www.shizngigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I mean, I did the same! Thinking I want them but should I? I had to give in in the end though lol. They are incredibly comfy! Blazers - £5!! That's dirt cheap even for primark!

    ReplyDelete