So another day has past and still no ELF package :( This makes me so sad! But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will come tomorrow and then I can share my goodies with you! I can;t even remember what I ordered it feels like such a long time ago! I did however purchase a new red lippy from a shop on Ebay on monday I think.. By wednesday it was here!! And I absolutely love it!
Okay so it doesn't come it the most pretty packaging, that is one thing I will say about it! It's not MAC packaging but for 99p your not going to get that sort of look. The proof is in the pudding!
Its very bright and the texture of it feels really nice on your lips! It's not a gloss by an means but I'm finding it very moisturing which I really like. Most lipsticks make my lips really dry!!
The Colour is "True Red" By Constance Carroll
Comes out a really lovely bright red, which is really bang on trend!
For a more Matte look just blot some transulent powder over the top.
And there we go!
Personally I really don't know whether I could justify spending £12+ on a lipstick especially when I'm not a massive lipstick wearer. This was a complete impulse buy to see what it was like and for 99p if I throw in the bin tomorrow it's not going to be a waste of money!
Over all I'm very happy with this product. Ebay really does do everything! lol.
Nikki
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment