So guys! I've had some exciting news that I want to share with you!
As I'm sure you all know - I was the guest blogger for republic's 'wear it your way' blog in August, which was amazing and I absolutley loved every second of it! Now I have been given another amazing oppertunity by them as I am now offical part of their social media team! I am moving over to their main blog 'The Edit'. I shall be blogging weekly for them as from yesterday.
I just want to thank Republic for how amazing they have been to me! Especially Natalie :)
Onto my fashion findings of today! I found these boots from New Look - they are leopard print loveliness! I swear this Autumn/Winter it's like I am unknowingly trying to look like Cruella De Ville with all the fur and animal prints. I won't wear them all togther though and I think I will be okay!
These would look AMAZING with a really simple outfit! Black Skinny Jeans, Plain white tee and Blazer. Perfection.
Would like great on a night out with a LBD too! Plus the heel isn't to killer.
Nikki
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment