To anyone that reads this blog I want to apologise for my absence! I haven't fallen of the side of the earth! I have just been very very busy! I have still been doing my blog over at republic though if anyone has missed me so much that they want a double dose! Haha.
Right so anyway! I did say like a month ago in one of the posts that we were redecorating and that I would keep you posted. Well - It's finally done and it feels so nice to just be able to sit down in front of the tele at night instead of be glossy and wallpapering until stupid oclock! So, we are plus a wall new tiles and carpet and had a complete over haul! Now it's all done it's fresh, clean and makes me very happy to look at!
I can;t write this post without mentioning my boyfriend in all of this as I do have admit this was mostly his handy work and he really has worked so hard!
Nikki
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment