It's only wednesday yet this week has already been a pretty stressful week! Forgetting all that though and slipped away yesterday afternoon for a little shop around I saw sooo many things to add to my christmas list! It seems that as I get older christmas gets harder to think of something I really want that I wouldn't buy myself?! Clothes I clearly would, shoes - again I would. Yet I don't want anything other than this I'm not interested so this year I will just be asking for money and then hitting the sales with the doe because I can get soooo much more for my money!
Anyway!! Back to the point...
At the moment I seem to be obsessed with skulls, leather, studs and black! I'm going through what seems to be a rock chic stage. Maybe this is a very belated phase I missed out on at school? Then again, maybe not.
These are the things feeding my addiction -
Nikki
xoxo
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment