28/11/2011

SNAP!


This year like every other year, Topshop come out with a cult classic boot. This boot is seen on fashionista everywhere and everyone whos anyone has these shoes! this year it's the studded slipper loafers but also and even more lusted after - the ALLEGRA boots!
From day to day I don't generally wear heels that much because I find they hurt to much so loafers and flat riding boots are always my first choice but these boots are A-MAZ-ING! And from all the reviews they have everyone has said how comfortable they are. I'm sad to say they have sold out online and I'm pretty sure in most toppers too. These boots from New Look are very similar though, and cheaper!

Although they are slightly higher, I'm pretty impressed with how similar they are. For £69.99 I will be thinking hard about whether they are worth the investment but if I get them, You'll be the first to know!

Nikki
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. i agree the new look ones do look a bit high x

    ReplyDelete