06/12/2011

Wednesday Wishlist


So this is my wishlist at the moment! At the moment I'm loving everything fur (faux of course) this hat is no exception! It's from select and I lurrrve it. The rest is pretty simple and essential for the cool weather recently. The jumper is from topshop so might be more expensive than some people would spend but at the end of the day it will last you for years because it's good quality so think is it in PPW - pounds per wear! lol.
 ***The last thing I want to talk about is these jeans, they are A-MAZ-ING! Metallic is such a huge trend right now and this is the way to do it right! I wouls wear these with a black slubby top and black wedge boots. Perfect from any xmas do and will last you through to next year! If you get these I will be WEL JEL!

What's on your wishlist?
Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment