16/04/2012

Live Laugh Lipsy

In the past I've not really been one for Lipsy, I'm not to sure why it's just not one of those shops that I've needed to go into but when a new Lipsy was build into my local next store I couldn't resist a look! Even before the concession opened in next I'd seen this dress through the glass and immediately feel in love with it. I'm going to a wedding September (ages away I know) and thought as soon as I saw it I thought - This is the dress! I looked on online but it was completely sold out so thought I would do well it be able to get my hands on the dress in my size but when the store opened, I went in and luckily there was one size 14. It was fate!




I larves it! And after finding this beauty will deffinately be more inclined to go into Lipsy and have a nosey round!

Already bought some shoes to go with it but I'll leave that for another post! (:

Nikki 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment