18/04/2012

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST #1


001. Really like this bag, Love the rose gold hardware! It's only £19.99 which makes me love it even more! I feel like it will be the perfect summer bag but unfortuntely it's sold out online, will be looking for it in store.
002. These are literally everything I love in a sandal! These were in my post yesterday.
003.This playsuit is so cute! I love the tie up detail and the bird print. No quite hot enough to wear yet though!
004. This to me is the perfect nude, very warm toned and creamy - perfect for any occasion and very easy to wear.
005. I cant say anymore about this clutch than I love it, it's has a quirky twist to it with the horse detail but because the detail is gold horse studding it makes it quite sophisicated.

Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment