Image from we heart it.
1. I seriously need to get back on track with the blogging, I haven't blogged what so ever for the past month which crazy because I really do love it! i think i just got a bit lazy with it and felt like it didn't matter because no one was readin my blog anyway, but that shouldn't matter! I love so I should carry on, regardless!
2. This bank holiday weekend has been such a lazy one! I've just been watching films, eating chocolate and sleeping! As you can tell the diet has sort of gone off track slightly at the moment. BUT I will be jumping back on the diet wagon soon!
3. At the moment I don't really like any thing in the shop and have zero inspiration when it comes to clothes! The only thing that is making me look okayish at the moment is my topshop scarf which I am wearing constantly at the moment! I think I've swapped my love for clothes to a love for make up at the moment. I'm really loving reading reviews and buying new products and trying them out, love it!
4. Wanting to start doing OOTDs etc, basically start taking more photos!
Anyway, enough rambling from me...
Hope you all have a relaxing rest of the bank holiday (:
Nikki x
No comments:
Post a Comment