Every girl has a wishlist - that dress, those shoes, this bag!!! But sometimes you can't have everything you want. So most of us have a list of the items we NEED, WANT and HAVE to own! Then will plan to eventually buy them. I have hundreds of items on my list, most very unrealistic - but a girl can dream lol.
So at the moment these are things I feel like I can't live without, realistic and not so much!
From top left: I heart summer vest - Topshop, Chanel 2.55 bag - Chanel, Tab boots - Topshop, Nude Platforms - New Look, White dress - Missguided, Lipstick - Mac, Denim shorts - Matalan , Maxi dress - Missguided, White vest - Topshop, Kimono - River Island, Red Jeans - Matalan, Fringed bag - Topshop, Cats eye sunglasses - Tom Ford, Straw tribly - River Island, Cream Jumper - New Look, Clutch - River Island
These are just a few lol! I have serious playsuit lust this summer too!
Would love to hear whats on your wishlist? What trends are you going for this season?
Nikki
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment