05/07/2011

Rainbow Denim

Coloured denim!! you name the colour - they are out there! This season has seen the rise in popularity of the coloured denim and I love this trend! 


I have been looking for pair of red jeans as I saw them on this women whilst shopping one day! But I was too tight to spend £40 of them in case I hate them on me.

But matalan - who might I add are impressing me more and more this summer - Have both bright blue and red skinny jeans for only £16 each!

New look are also very good for coloured jeans - they stock every colour in the rainbow plus more! And they're reasonable price!

On sale at River Island for £10!!!

Topshop £32

Topshop £36
 Topshop £35
Topshop £32
Topshop £10 - SALE ALERT!
River Island £10 - SALE!!

On another fashion note - if anyone has an iphone, ipod or ipad, have you downloaded the app stylish girl?! It's my go to! It had loads of different shops all in one place and you can add items to your closet or wish list and arrange outfits which you will wear. Also very good if your going on holiday because it can help you decide what to pack. Definantly recommend!!


Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment