This might just be me but does anyone else see themselves in there head as something completely different to what they are? When I picture myslef in clothes that I want I picture a tall thin person - in reality thought, this is not the case at all! lol. I do the same with hairstyles - at the moment I'm trying to find a hair style as I haven't actually had my hair cut into a style yet since i started growing it! Skanky I KNOW! lol. But I have the same problem when I choose hair styles! I think I have much longer hair than I actually do! It's just a nightmare!
I want a bob basically, just to make my hair into a half decent shape so Im not ashamed to wear it down! And probably a different colour too! I just can't find one - so can something help me please? Advice is soooo needed!
I really don't want to go pixie lott bob by the way!
Why did you do this Pixie, WHY?!
Anyway - I'm thinking something maybe like this?
Obv. not blonde though! Deep chocolate with lighter brown highlights?
I will be very grateful is something could help me!!
P.S: If you haven't already go and check out my post on http://blog.republic.co.uk/
Thanks!
Nikki
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment