OH MY GOD!! I haven't done a post for such a long time on here, very naughty of me indeed!! I've been very bust last week but have no excuse for this part of the week so all I can say is I'M SORRRRYYY! I am back now though for good! And on another postive note - I fixed my camera so will be able to take some pictures, basically of Marney though as I have an almost phobia of having my picture taken - mainly because I turn out looking really short or fat or both!
So anyway! Back to the point... Last Saturday was my bf's parent's 25th wedding anniversary! It was a BIG DEAL! I did a post ages and ages ago about what I was going to wear to it, but in true Nikki Style I chnage my mind probably about 25 times (not even an exaggeration. So after I got my act together and sort out my outfit it was time to PARTAY!
I am the one in the middle in the nude midi dress from Miss selfridge.
So this is like proof that I have been doing something! So tomorrow my blogging will resume as usual.
Stay tuned!
Nikki
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment