05/08/2011

HELPPPP!

Dear Readers!


I need your helppppp! I am on the look for the perfect red lipstick - You see, yesterday I purchased this dress from DP -


It's very flowy - if thats a word- and girly and very 1950's inspired so I wanted to funk up my hair and make up imspired by the same era! So what I was thinking for make-up was... Black Liquid eyeliner, subtle false eyelashes and statement red lips! But I need the perfect red lipstick like I said! Red lips are hard to pull off and if you get the wrong shade for you go from coco chanel to coco the clown! Booohooo - not good! So I'm not expecting you to tell me the best colour for me - I would like you to help with the perfect texture, brand and staying power!

Anyone had any good lippy experiences?

Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment