03/08/2011

Forget Diamonds...

... Shoes are a girls best friend! There is a reason that new look have won the best shoe award! I completely agree, they are the best on the high street for shoes - they seems to have million and one different shoes and they are all so reasonably priced!
If I'm ever in need of some shoes - New Look is my first port of call because I know I can get something for every occasion plus it won't break the bank.

 



So go to your New Look if your trying to find the perfect pair of shoes, I'm assure you - you will come out with a pair of great shoes that you can wear again and again!

Which shoes would you buy?!

Ohh! I have good news aswell, I have been asked to be the guest blogger of August for Republic, so very excited about that! :) Go over to Blog Republic to see what I'm up to over there!
Nikki
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment