03/08/2011

MAXIum Impact..

Clever title hey?! Lol probably just very cheesy but oh well - I tried lol - Anyway back to the point, I love maxi dresses! Maxi skirts, anything maxi get me in it and im a happy bunny! I will be wearing them not only for this summer but way through autumn winter as well, I will obv be swapping the gladiators for boots along the way or my little toesies may drop off!

So these are the dresses I've picked which will give you the cool factor on hot days.

These dresses and skirts are from Topshop, Republic, Miss selfridge and Select.

On a hot summers day add a straw trilby and fringed bag with sandals. When it starts to get colder team your maxi skirt or dress with chunky knits and chelsea style boots with a satchel and patterned scarf!

On another note, I shouldn't really be telling you this because I want all the stuff to myself! But Toppers had a final clearance and have lots of new lines added! WOOOOOHOOO! Annnnnd GO!

Have a great day!

Nikki
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment