Personally, I hate spam mail! I don't know who doesn't to be honest! I must get like 50+ emails a day and probably about 6 are emails that are actually relevant! The emails that I do love though are the fashion newslatters from various highstreet and online shops! The past couple of weeks, I have been very aware of Boohoo.com - So whenever I get emails from Boohoo I can't wait to open them!
I would describe boohoo as a bit like primark - they are slightly more expensive but to be honest, who isn't? They have really affordable fashion and I for one am quite impressed with what I have seen from them so far!
My favs!
They have an amazing Autumn/Winter collection aswell and are really good for basics - like maxi skirts, so go have a look!
Have a great day!
Nikki
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment