Don't you just love it when you get something in the post! I find it so exciting - eventhough I have obviously bought it but when it comes the next day or whenever its so exciting!! So, I ordered my goodies from Republic friday afternoon - next day delivery was free which was great! And they came at 2pm the next day!
They came in the with the trademark Republic yellow bag -
These are what I got...
I love this bag! Loved it on the website but when it arrived I feel even more in love! The colour is really rich and lovely, it's very structured and statment and all the little touches like the gold clasp, padlock and buttons on the bottom make this bag look very high end!
My friend has this dress so I knew how pretty and girly it is before I recieved it! So easy to wear and comfortable because is really baggy. Perfect for a sunny day with bare legs or on a chilly day as a tunic. Couldn't be happy with this as it was in the sale. £10 - How could I say no?!
When I ordered these jeans, I was hoping they would have a bit a stretch in them because I always find that more flattering! They came and they are quite stretchy and very comfortable. The top half of the jean is very 70's but the fact they are skinny jeans gives them a modern twist!
Love this top aswell! Tee is a deffinate wardrobe staple because they are so easy to wear. The raw edge design of this tee gives it a really rock chick edge which I love. So even if your not a rock chick you will feel like one in this baby.
That is it I'm afraid :(
I did order some berry jeans but they were out of stock - I'm sure I will have more Republic things to show you soon though!
Hope you like!
Nikki
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment