I have noticed especially in my local New Look that Autumn/Winter, you needn't really shop anywhere else! I feel like they have really pulled it out of the bag this year and in on my new look wishlist is almost everything!
Blazers you will know I LOVE! I feel like adding a blazer to an outfit instantly becoming super fashionable!! New Look have an aray of different colours and styles of blazers to accomodate my addiction!
This one is my personal favourite and will without a doubt be getting this ASAP -
I'm loving Berry colours at the moment aswell so this makes this blazer doubley delicious!
These are also on my wishlist! Camel is so chic and will be 'wear with everything' piece! The deep purple is a modern twist on a simple black blazer - but will work just as well. Now for the pink, some may think it's a bit bright! It's will liven up a boring outfit though and will be a deffinate statement!
Nikki
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment