15/09/2011

I'm aloud to moan! I'm a woman.

If you have been a reader of mine for a while now - you will know that every so often I like to have a moan about my hair! Today is one of those days.
I'm just very fed up with it right now, as maybe one of the most impatient people in the world I either want it very long or very short! At the moment though, I have neither. This makes me very sad :( 
As I said in the last hair'mare post here, last October I cut ALL my hair off in the assymetic cut sported by Frankie Sandford, Earlier this year after attempting to go blonde - worse decision ever - I realise the only colour for me was dark and that I would have to grow my locks in order to change it up. This has become an issue in the last couple of months as I feel I have done my time! LET IT BE LONG NOW!

Now after 7 long months of growing and me feeling like I'm getting absolutely NO WHERE! I am liking the look of everything apart from this mop!

Especially pixie crops!





Help me please! I need advice or motivation or something!!

Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment