So today I am going to be having a sort out of all my clothes! I feel like I haven't had a BRUTAL clear out when it comes to clothes for absolutely years. My plan is to get rid of clothes that don't fit any more or i haven't worn in ages and start new. The thing is though - I don't want to just throw away clothes, They are to nice for the bin! And in some cases haven't even been worn. So I'm thinking of selling them on ebay! One slight problem though, I have only ever bought things from Ebay - never sold.
SOOOO, Can someone please help me???!! :)
I have about 50 items to sell and will be very grateful for any help given :)
Thanks,
Nikki
xoxo
hey just found your blog thru twitter, really like it so far. i have the same problem, loads of clothes that i dont want to just throw out, and i cant be bothered for ebay either. i know a few bloogers have a page on their blog called 'shop' where they sell their stuff they dont want. maybe you could try that. x
ReplyDeletewww.tuesday-louise@blogspot.com