26/02/2012

Too long

Hey everyone!

I haven't done a post in 9 days! Naughty me! But, there is a reason for this and a good one. I'm on a diet. How many times I've said this and then got bored and lost interest after like 3 days or something stupid like that but this time I'm actually doing it and sticking to it. You probably don't want to know the ins and outs of it but I'm doing lots of excerising like spinning, zumba, aqua-arobics and swimming and have discovered one very important thing. The gym/workout clothes I own are hidious! And it pains me to change from my nice clothes into my fitness clothes because I feel sooo ugly. So I'm on the search for some pretty fitness clothing. Here's what I found...


All from sports direct! Not usually a pink person but with gym clothes it makes me feel more girly and thats never a bad thing I will be looking reem now haha!

Anyone have any weight loss tips for me?

Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment