26/02/2012

Weekly Winge!


Image by www.weheartit.com

I thought I posted the previous post when I wrote it so like mid week I think, but for some reason it didn't go through. This is a weekly sunday post I am going to start doing, it will be my 'weekly winge' and I chance to tell you what i've been up to and hopeful you will tell me what you;ve been up to too!

1. I'm on a diet and doing lots of exercise. In all honesty, It's hard. Especially because at the moment I'm craving bad things alot. But, on friday I was looking through my wardrobe to find something to wear that night. And came across my H&M leather leggings ( the ones with the elastic panels down the front) I bought these AGES ago and they didn't fit but I forgot to send them back in time so had to keep them. About a month ago they didn't even go half way up my thighs! But friday night, I got them all the way on! All be it, if I had of worn them I would have been quite uncomfortable because they are still a tad tight. But, this is not the point! They fit! This has made me happy, like I am making some sort of progress so I am soldiering on! 

2. In other news, I went into birmingham for meet a friend during the week and found the most amazing shoes from Primani, YES... Primark! In my opinion - very, very, very similar to some I found in topshop just a different colour. They are actually really great quality too!

3. Topshop is annoying! I want so much stuff from there :| Most of all a tunic that sold out in like 2 hours.

4. I'm 20 in 2 weeks! Boooyaaaa.


Leave some feedback of something you would like to see on here!

Nikki
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment